The free orientation meeting offers you the opportunity to experience more about Town & Country first-hand. We will get to know each other, answer your questions and speak to you about possible future cooperation. You will learn much more about us, and in turn we will learn more about you. By the end of the second day, the foundation for a successful working relationship will be laid.
What the orientation meeting offers you:
- Town & Country Haus and your prospects for success
- The possibility of cooperation
- An overview of the extensive range of services offered by Town & Country
- Viewing of various Town & Country houses
- Personal discussions with the Town & Country management team
The filling out of the questionnaire is non-binding on your part. All of your answers will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. The questionnaire merely helps us to better evaluate the possibilities of collaboration with you.